Big bad bullies.... And.... My entire adult life..... I've been sent to the lineup... Simply due to the insecurities of others who seem to find joy in the belittling of certain individuals, whom they feel should be INFERIOR to them in every way... So....What I have learned from all of this... Is... PROVERBS 26:27 Anyone who sets a trap.. he will eventually fall in it himself... "layman's terms...it's what Oriental societies call KARMA!... What WE say is.... "What goes around...Comes around" Ya see.... But eventually... Could ultimately never happen.... But..Surprise..... So said the Navy seals when they walked into the caves of the ultimate bullies..Bin Laden...and Saddam Hussein! So... To all the Bullies in denial... Be careful how you treat others around you... Because one day... You just might the NEXT bully hiding out in a cave.... (This post is NOT meant for any certain individual....but if it has punched you in the stomach...) Maybe you need to reevaluate your approach on life in general.... and especially the way you treat those around you every day... Bobby.... |
My life has been a rocky one......nearly drowning at times...and it's still an ongoing battle.. I decided to start making random entries about my life in general just to help myself to remember where I am now...and where I came from.... And one day when I'm gone maybe, just maybe, someone will find hope in something I've said... Bobby
Saturday, November 15, 2014
Big bad bully!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment