Wednesday, September 30, 2015

WARFACE

WARFACE: By Bobby DéLano


Attitude is everything when facing Adversity in your life...


It's ok to become weak for a season...


It's ok to lose a few battles in the process of becoming everything you need to be...


But when the time comes...


Put on your WARFACE and step BACK onto that Battlefield


...and watch the same ones who beat you down, run like scared rats..

Straight back to whatever cave they crawled out of to begin with..


God has got this...


and HE is in control...


So you can either...ignore all the lies and deceit and STILL like me AND Love me...


OR...You can...

believe it all and hate me and turn on me...

I don't care...that's YOUR choice...


My choice...is to WIN...


With you is great..


But...


Without you...


Just means more spoils of war for me...and those who stood by my side through it all..


Because I WILL WIN THIS WAR....


BECAUSE I AM A TRUE WARRIOR...


And THIS is my WARFACE...


Bobby D

No comments:

Post a Comment