"YOU must really think your a Billy BAD A**!"
So I say to him..
"I'm a little guy! I'm only 5'8 but it's obvious YOU think I'm a Billy BAD A**, or YOU wouldn't be so nervous!"
He says "You don't scare me!"
I say.."Sure I do, your eyes are dilated, your palms are sweaty, I can see your pulse accelerating on your neck and your standing right now with BOTH your kneed locked into place.. I would say boo...but I'd be afraid u would wet yourself"
So he laughs really loud and says..."you're a lot different than I thought...your a nice guy..." So we laugh together! (True story).
Attitude is everything! Too much will make you appear to lack confidence (for instance: watching some guy strut down the sidewalk holding his pants up and rapping out loud like a thug muffin wannabe)
Not enough will place you in the same category, only not so much on the comical level...
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
No comments:
Post a Comment