Tuesday, November 30, 2010

THANKSGIVING

It was one of the most wonderful Thanksgiving holidays ever...! I drove to Indiana to spend some wonderful time with some wonderful friends.

I was supposed to catch a flight out of knoxville, but because of unforeseen circumstances I wasn't able to get there in time.

No big deal....it was a fantastic flight in my little silver bullet...! Haha!

I spent thursday, friday and most of saturday with my best friend of 30 years..

We ate at the most awesome little restaurant thurs for Thanksgiving, it was in the middle of NOWHERE! LOL!

I Drove back to Indy on sat evening and met some friends there for a couple hours for my side job. Made a little money and headed back home. I got home about 0530 sunday morning and took it easy all day sunday..

I'll be going back to Indy in a couple months...I can't wait!


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment