I have been wrestling with trying to get my divorce over now for almost a year. I was an ugly story that has turned out better..My X-wife of almost 16 years has been happily matched up with someone she cares for and someone who is probably a much better man than I am, or ever could be.
I on the other hand believe I am destined to just be alone..
I feel in my heart that I am impossible to love...
I am overly affectionate and overly romantic...
I always have been...
I come from a loving family so it really comes natural....
Today I spoke with my x wife about getting everything finalized. It was nice talking to her...but still very painful knowing that what all we built together has been thrown into the garbage...
But...that is neither here nor there now...
I promised her a lump sum of money in which I am about to give her the bigger majority of within a couple weeks..Yay for her because she really needs it being that, the one she is with isn't providing for her like a man should be...she has NO cell phone, nor anything else she needs..
I have kept her on my insurance for the past year, and am going to continue paying for it for another 3 to 6 months.WHY? H*@# if I know...I get no thank you for it...but who cares..
I was so deeply in love with her until about 7 months ago...I fell completely out of love with her after she called me a sorry excuse for a man...
I have since forgiven her for that...even though I'm sure she still feels that way.
But, today we got the money issue worked out, at least for the moment.
Tomorrow of course is still another day in the making and only God knows who is ahead...
No comments:
Post a Comment