Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Got the first receipt of monies paid to my x wife today...it will soon be over. I'll be giving her a huge lump sum next week...not from the refinance on my home unfortunately. But the money will be in her hands. Then we will begin the finalizing process on our divorce.

I got a hug from her today, I've actually missed those...I never got many hugs while we were married...but I always enjoyed hugging that little short woman.

Life is finally beginning to move forward..

Along with the fact I'm on a woman strike for a few months...

Simply because I've really got to exhaust my life of a lot of thoughts of broken dreams that are still weighing heavily on my soul....

And because I've learned that It's not fair to another woman to have to bare the pain I'm trying to rid myself of...

Life is getting
sweeter...
and
sweeter...


every day now.... YAY..!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment