Thursday, November 11, 2010

I took and passed my D.O.T. Required biannual hazardous materials safety test today with a 90 percent...I normally score 100 percent on it every time...

It takes roughly 2 hours to complete it so it's very vast..

A couple trick questions thrown into the mix sidetracked me..

Being a little ADHD makes that interesting! Especially me sitting in one spot for more than 15 min! LOL!

I should have video'd that and posted it on youtube! Hahaha!

Gonna be a long day today, started at 7 am, and I prob won't be done til around 9 tonight again..

Also got some crummy news today, they are changing the work bid again! Looks like I will be going back to a 4 day bid..
Pretty nice to have my fridays off..but...it will put a dent in my paycheck... NOT GOOD!

Hopefully the singing will pick up and make up the difference...

All in all...it's going to be a beautiful day...
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment